Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts, things have been hectic. I'll give you a little sampling of things that have amused/interested me in the past few days a la Buster Olney.

Issiah Thomas continues to act like a total douche-bag in every single thing he does. He apparently is going to boycott a cancer benefit tournament because he doesn't want to play UNC. Keep in mind he signed a contract saying he would play them.

Did somebody bury a Phillies jersey in Shitty, I mean CITI Field? They clearly have pissed off the baseball gods somehow as literally every single player who has mattered on the team has gone down with a BAD injury.

Plaxico Burress is a good enough guy. I obviously am biased as he was a part of one of the happiest moments of my sports watching life catching the winning touchdown in the Giants romping of the 18-1 New England Patriots. Here's his side of the story the night he shot himself (that's painful just to say) in an interview with Jeremy Schaap.

The Red Sox acquired Billy Wagner from the Mets. They did so even after their star closer Jonathon Pappelbon went on the record in saying it was a bad idea. Then other Red Sox teammates agreed with Pappelbon. Luckily I get to watch as Theo Epstein learns what everyone else around the league already knew: Billy Wagner is a selfish piece of shit who has NEVER, honestly NEVER recorded a big out in his career. Wagner manipulated the Sawx with his no-trade clause demanding they don't resign him next year because frankly (and I'm BARELY paraphrasing here)he would rather be the closer on a team that loses 90 games than have a shot at winning a ring. What a competitor! Enjoy each other Billy and Jonathon!


Lastly I had my fantasy football draft this weekend. Got the 10th pick and was pleased. My first few picks looked like this:

10:D'angelo Williams
11:Andre Johnson
30:Marques Colston
31:Aaron Rogers

Holla atcha boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment